"There was a lot more to this trip than just hunting."
Read an account from Lonnie Young, Wounded Warrior, about his experiences at Camp Hackett.
Camp Hackett consists of 410 bountiful acres of land located in northern Wisconsin, which is approximately 20 miles from the town of Phillips, Wisconsin located in Price County.
Here's what Camp Hackett offers:
- Trophy whitetail bow hunts.
- The WWIA provides guided Ruffed Grouse hunts (pointing and flushing dogs provided). Price county Wisconsin is the Ruffed Grouse capital of the world and the population of this highly sought after game bird is thriving on Camp Hackett.
- Guided waterfowl hunts (ducks and geese), waterdog provided.
- Guided turkey hunts available: A cadre of expert turkey callers stand ready to support your hunt.
- Private Ring Neck Pheasant hunts.
- Guided Muskie, Pike, and Walleye fishing available.
- Quality Deer Management (QDM) program strictly enforced.
- 3D archery practice and qualification range.
Phillips, WI has a population of 1675. Many local merchants have pledged their support for WWIA activities, including the local Post 50 AMVETS.
December 12, 2013 - December 15, 2013
January 09, 2014 - January 12, 2014
January 10, 2014 - January 12, 2014
June 04, 2014 - June 12, 2014